One of the best things people like doing is playing games. These games can be either indoor or outdoor but more and more people enjoy playing video games. As technology keeps developing on a regular basis game get more sophisticated each year. On the PSP people can play them at any time from anywhere.
There are many fighting games which have made available for the past decade and one of them is the wrestling video game WWE 2K14 PSP which was developed in a collaboration between Yuke’s and visual concepts.
There are many wrestling games but this is one of the most outstanding games which attracted people from all over the world. This game was published by 2K Sports for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and the PSP. It was released in North America on October 29, 2013, and on October 30th in Japan. In Europe it was released on November 1st, 2013. The WWE 2K14 PSP game features have been updated as technology keeps developing. Some of the features which include here are the navigation system which allows players to enjoy fluid walking, running and dragging motions too. In this version the characters also move faster than the earlier versions.
There are many advantages which are updated and which people loved in this version. Some of those fascinating changes are:
- Characters will be displaying “starting up” animations before running. Doing this will prevent the players from spamming the running attacks.
- In order to avoid the continuous reversal stalemates, quicker matches are made and this changed all the chain reversals into offensive attacks now.
- Catapult finishers are also used offensively.
- There is also an option which lets characters to launch an opponent into the air. And also can catch them for a catch finisher too.
- Seven new OMG moments have been added which people are easily attracted to. These moments will let the finishers to be done on two opponents at once. It will also let all the players interact with the arena environment.
- The near fall system was also updated and it has two more counts on it.
- Few other new matches were also added. Here the Slobberknocker mode which was adapted from The Streak season mode has been added as a gauntlet match.
The above updates are some of the reasons which made this game one of the best. One other reason why this game has become popular is that of the modes of games which are built in it.
There are three modes of games which are explained here. They are:-
- 30 years of WrestleMania
- The Streak mode
- WWE Universe mode
30 Years of WrestleMania
WWE 2k14 PSP ISO also features one new single-player campaign which is known as “the 30 years of WrestleMania”. This popular game mode is based on the game’s nostalgia. It recreates nearly three decades of WWE history. This three decades includes nearly 45 matches along with classic WWE footage and also many other legendary characters too.
When it comes to WWE Legends of WrestleMania and WWE ’13, these two games consist of the campaigns which revolve around the historical stories. The historical stories alone will be chosen when compared to the original ones. This game mode features a distinct roster of wrestlers and also many other alternate matches. All these were wrestled at WrestleMania.
This mode of the game includes some matches which have primary objectives. These objects will be required to beat the game and get many historical objectives as bonuses too. All these features resulted in recreation of some of the WrestleMania moments. Sometimes the player also follows a guided sequence of inputs.
In the 45 primary matches which are mentioned above the player will have to compete through storylines which are of various lengths. Switching to the predetermined characters is also made possible once they are successfully completed.
All these 45 matches will have different chapters respectively with their own title and focus. Some of the titles and focuses are mentioned here. They are:-
- “Hulkamania Runs Wild”— focuses on Hulk Hogan and also on early WrestleMania’s.
- “The New Generation”—–showcases the rise of Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels in mid-1990s.
- “Attitude Era”—————-is a chapter which brings back some matches from WWE ‘13’s “Attitude Era” mode.
- “Ruthless Aggression”—–is a chapter which focuses on the departure of The Rock. And here also includes a lessened focus on Triple H and rise of John Cena.
- “Universe Era”————–this chapter focuses on the rise of Randy Orton along with the returns of The Rock and Brock Lesnar.
The Streak Mode
This is one of the three game modes which focus on The Undertakers WrestleMania winning streak. Here 21 matches were released at once at the time of the game release. In this mode the player will have to choose whether to defend the streak as The Undertaker. Battling waves of opponents trying to break the winning streak. This breaking can also be done using any other character within the game.
While players face The Undertaker at WrestleMania the difficulty will be very high. When compared to any other game or other previous versions of WWE games it will be a lot harder. The Undertaker has the capability to chokeslam the player if he was grappled at the head. If this happens he can submit the player with the hells gate lock.
The Undertaker can only be submitted when he is grounded. Another way is behind the player in an animation previously played. In the previous versions of this game The Undertaker interferes in a match. If this happens he will have a brutal finisher.
WWE Universe Mode
This “WWE Universe” is also known as a sandbox mode return. Although it is overhauled to a degree and therefore it will have some adverse features which have a huge impact on this game. When compared to all the previous features of this game the players will get an option which allows them to customize the existing WWE shows according to their preference and interest. Not only this but it will also allow you to bring back the saved games but you can also create your own original shows. Other options are that the player can choose the superstars. Superstars that will have to participate in the game and also the titles can be chosen from the available ones. In this mode of the game, players are given several abilities which will help them to play the game in various levels.
Some of the abilities are:
- The players are given an ability which will let them choose the status of a WWE superstar.
- This ability will be given to the players regardless of whether it is assigned to one show or several and also a legend or a free agent is available for the players there.
- Players are giving the option to delete previous show or create new shows.
- The ability to reset the Universe Mode is also given here for players. Here it will get too “clunky” which is also available in the previous versions too.
Along with all these abilities which are mentioned above, the ever-expanding story can also be continued which will have even more options in the game. The game also offers to control when it comes to customizing players “universe”. This will be done just by giving them more control over the storylines through a new rival manager. In the process of corroborating with the statistics tracker.
There the Rivalry Manager will have the ability to stat-track all of their rivalries. Not only these but they can also divide the storylines into periods which will be based on dates. These dates will be during the period within which the rivalry will be continuing solely based on in-ring decisions. All the previous storylines from the earlier WWE games will be containing the Universe Mode in it. But here they have been revamped to fit into the Rivalry Manager too.
In this game ISO all the best features are explained clearly in this updated version of the WWE game. All the features which are made available for the players here are super exciting which people loved very much and it has gained popularity in very less span of time. Though there are many versions of this game wwe 2k14 for the PSP has been very popular since the beginning 4 years ago.
The game’s storyline is very epic and fascinating too where everyone can easily understand the rules and how to play the game. There are also many other abilities which are made available to the players and these abilities will let the people explore the game even more which is really impressive and exciting too.
The WWE 2K14 PSP download can be found through our website which will always have the last updated version.
You can play the WWE 2K14 ISO on your soft modded PSP or on the PPSSPP emulator.
We will add more games to our list in the future so be sure to follow us for the best ROMS and ISO’s.
For more games check out this link.
For a newer version of this game, WWE 2K15, click here.